Tuesday, September 27, 2011

5 Minute Writing-These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

A crisp raffle poodle. Girls in slight messes. A Sleigh bell canoodle. Brown paper maps hurting black sting. These are a few of my favorite things.
A legal nut job. A flamingo clothes hanger. A mud puddle snob. A Bethlehem banger. A blackbird heart in a doctor's right hand. A rapist dying on the hot sand. 
When the knife stinks, when the bees wish, when I'm feeling had, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I feel so bad.
Flesh colored Christmas lights. Concealed grammar. 19th century street fights. Women with fat glamour. Abortionists free to clip wings in the night, a contortionist laughing with great height. When the fire spits, when the tea party sings, when I'm feeling had, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment