Monday, April 4, 2011

News Holiday

I turned on the news for 5 seconds today, and they are already talking about the 2012 in earnest. I'm so finished with it. The only thing that would interest me is if a serious democratic challenger that is truely liberal would step up to the plate and beat Obama for the nomination. But we all know that won't happen.
Instead we will get the same crap, the same food fight between left and right, the two extremes of liberal pussy and conservative moron. I know this is all by design. If we keep having this reality show political theatre, it keeps people from asking important questions. A question like "who controls all the money and political influence" would be great.
So what is the point of watching the news? Unless I need to know there is a group of cobras closing in on Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment