Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lincoln Math, Score-2 Minute Writing

Collapsed roller coaster. Caused by fun house math.

I remember doing some type of math that had powers in it. Like 10 to the 7 power. But I don't have any math power. I would kill more people if I was in charge of roller coaster math, or bridge math, or elevator math.

The only math I understand is Lincoln Math. "Four score and 7 years ago..." Lincoln math is measured in score. 1 = 20. So someone who is 40 would be two score. If you are 41 you would be 2 score 1 OR 3 score-19. That is a math system that makes sense. Even though I'm strong in Lincoln math, I still wouldn't want a math job. I would ruin so many lives.

1 comment:

  1. The original ANDROPENIS (20 years) is the only FDA registered and patented penis extender device sold in the US https://www.andromedical.com/andropenis/medical-penis-extender/ #penisextender #enlargepenis #bigpenis #penisenlargement #Penile #Traction #pene #urology #peyronie

    ReplyDelete