Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sinus and Cover-Up

I'm getting to the point every fall and spring where my sinus are completely laying me low. Fall is the worst, but today I'm dizzy and just want to lay down. The older I get the worse it gets. I wonder if the air is getting more fucked up, or is it that the older your body gets, the more susceptible it is to bad air, food, etc. Maybe both. I have had tests run and they say I have an extreme allergy to wheat. I do believe this, but there must be something else given how bad it gets during certain seasons.
I think all this bad health crap is related to environment and food. It has to be. People didn't used to get sick with the all the shit we do now. I know people have always died of cancer, but not like they are now. I love how they try to put it all on the person's lifestyle. Now again, this is true up to a point. But what about autism? Over in Loudoun County Virginia, the number of kids with autism has gone up by like a 1,000% in the last 10 years.
I just hate it when they piss on my hand and tell me it's raining. They should just be honest. If everybody knew exactly what was happening, then maybe something could be done. Maybe they wouldn't think protecting the air we breath was a liberal plot. But some people are making so much money and are so well entreached, they won't let it go without a revoultion. They are dug in like rich ticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment