Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dumbass in a Corn Maze

A family got lost in a corn maze in the Salem MA area last week. They freaked out and called the cops. Here is part of the 911 exchange:

Woman: "Hi, I just called. I'm still stuck at Connors Farms. I don't see anybody. I am really scared. It's really dark and we've got a 3-week-old baby with us."
Dispatcher: "Just relax. Calm down. Your husband is with you right?"
Woman: "Yes, but my baby?"
Dispatcher: "OK. I understand and the police officer is on the way."
Woman: "We thought this would be fun. Instead it's a nightmare. I don't know what made us do this. It was daytime when we came in. And I never take my daughter out. This is the first time. Never again."

The police came WITH A TRACKING DOG and had to get these dumb asses out of the corn maze. Turns out they were only 25 feet from the end.

Corn in the dark. What a terrifying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment